Friday, April 1, 2011

day 10 - a picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

people are being repeated in this blog. what can i say? they're my favorite people.

ready? (drum roll............)

Christine, Molly, Katie, Whitney, Earl, Jamie.


Christine is my lil partner in crime. :) from delivering exlax cookies to sneaking dumb boyfriends into sleepovers, she's always been there to keep an eye on me and keep me out of REAL trouble. what a good lil sister. i was a bad influence for a while...



need i say more? Molly was my piercing buddy. she held my hand and helped me to be brave. good thing we grew up some. :) she's a lovely little mommy now and i never flip ppl off.
not ever.


Whitney and i hijacked her mom's car once before either of us had a license. She taught me to skip class and fib to parents. we had good times back in the day.


i miss Ariel. old ladies in the store were PISSED! we had it coming...obviously we're terrible. it's a good thing looks don't kill.



Katie Bird is my favorite bird turd. :) i could tell her about any dirty deed and she'd shrug it off and keep on loving me. we were partners in a fist fight once. true story. and it's a good one.


two words: midnight runs.
i miss these girls all the time.



1 comment: